| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cincinnati, Ky in August is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 85.1mm (3.4in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Cincinnati, Ky August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Cincinnati, Ky, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Cincinnati, Ky:
- Greenville, Oh, Usa - 109.4 kms (68 miles) NNW
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 108.9 kms (67.7 miles) WNW
- Seymour, In, Usa - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) W
- Columbus, In, Usa - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) W
- Paoli, In, Usa - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) W
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) W
- Salem, In, Usa - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) W
- Madison, In, Usa - 29.3 kms (18.2 miles) W
- Vevay, In, Usa - 48.3 kms (30 miles) SW
- Shelbyvillee, Ky, Usa - 120.3 kms (74.8 miles) SSW
- Frankfort, Ky, Usa - 120.3 kms (74.8 miles) SSW