| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cincinnati, Ky in February is slightly cold at -0.1 °C (31.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.9 °C (40.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.2 °C (22.6 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 68.3mm (2.7in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:10 long and the longest day is 11:11 long with an average length of 10:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Cincinnati, Ky February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Cincinnati, Ky, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Cincinnati, Ky:
- Greenville, Oh, Usa - 109.4 kms (68 miles) NNW
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 108.9 kms (67.7 miles) WNW
- Seymour, In, Usa - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) W
- Columbus, In, Usa - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) W
- Paoli, In, Usa - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) W
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) W
- Salem, In, Usa - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) W
- Madison, In, Usa - 29.3 kms (18.2 miles) W
- Vevay, In, Usa - 48.3 kms (30 miles) SW
- Shelbyvillee, Ky, Usa - 120.3 kms (74.8 miles) SSW
- Frankfort, Ky, Usa - 120.3 kms (74.8 miles) SSW