| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cincinnati, Ky in January is slightly cold at -2.2 °C (28.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.6 °C (36.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry. Only 65.8mm (2.6in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:28 long and the longest day is 10:08 long with an average length of 9:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Cincinnati, Ky January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cincinnati, Ky, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cincinnati, Ky:
- Greenville, Oh, Usa - 109.4 kms (68 miles) NNW
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 108.9 kms (67.7 miles) WNW
- Seymour, In, Usa - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) W
- Columbus, In, Usa - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) W
- Paoli, In, Usa - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) W
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) W
- Salem, In, Usa - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) W
- Madison, In, Usa - 29.3 kms (18.2 miles) W
- Vevay, In, Usa - 48.3 kms (30 miles) SW
- Shelbyvillee, Ky, Usa - 120.3 kms (74.8 miles) SSW
- Frankfort, Ky, Usa - 120.3 kms (74.8 miles) SSW